HQ Ghent, Belgium — Remote assignment
We love engineering. Clean, tested, awesome engineering.
We breath it every day. Even when dealing with marketing, sales or customer success. That's why we created journy.io in the first place: to provide aforementioned teams much better customer data. Using AI, and by analysing context and customer behaviour, we help them do an even better job.
We're building the nr. 1 customer data platform for the mid-market that will be easy to set up, will require very little maintenance, yet will be extremely powerful in its under-the-hood data enrichment and AI models. Check it out @ https://journy.io.
To build out our future, we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you!
As a Fullstack Engineer (👩🎨 👨🎨) at journy.io, you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are as motivated, helpful and open to change as you are. You’ll be joining a team where there are a lot of possibilities both to learn and to help others by sharing your knowledge. You will be part of building something truly big from the ground up where no day will be the same.
What you will do:
- You'll be using React and Node.js as your main tools along with TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL and Elasticsearch.
- You will work on complex coding challenges, building new features and making our platform more scalable.
- You'll be working on a variety of components, from data processing, APIs and SDKs to our customer facing web app.
- Actively contribute to the system and product design - an open and curious mind is key.
- You’ll be sharing knowledge, best practices and guidelines.
Who you are:
- We believe you have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- You can find the right balance between the perfect code and what is required at the time, all while keeping a strong security mindset.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly awesome, so it’s extra important that you write clean and readable code.
- You understand that writing tests is an integral part of delivering high-quality software.
- Other relevant experiences could include Python, Ruby, Go or Rust but are not a must.
- You are eager to learn more, particularly about artificial intelligence.
We’re primarily looking for mid range candidates from diverse backgrounds. We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too!
Does this sound interesting to you? Great, we are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org!
⛔️ No agencies please.