Even before leaving details, how a lead behaves in terms of the ads he/she interacts on, as which web- and blog content he/she views, all contribute in statistically categorising them to a certain ad profile group. journy.io puts this lead and account intelligence in your marketing automation app of choice, so you can make more personal automations that convert much better.
By linking lead primary interest to seller’s most-relevant knowledge, assuring the best possible woman/man on the best lead, sales go up. Till now, sales people were correctly thought that each conversation had to begin with a lead qualification survey. While there’s absolutely still merit in asking relevant questions about budgets and authority to buy etc... you now know which interests your lead have, visible in your CRM and Customer Success Tool...even before ever picking up the phone.
How to set it up
Start with creating a free account at journy.io if not already done so. You’ll get quickly to your website snippet during onboarding. If you have an account, here’s the different steps.
- Go to settings -> Business Settings -> Sources.
- Add your website and set your CNAME for the domain.
- Add the snippet to all your website pages. (Comparable to Google Analytics)
- Go to settings -> Business Settings -> Destinations.
- Connect to your existing CRM or Customer Success tool, and authenticate.
- Map customer properties ‘Most_relevant_ad_group’ to custom fields from your connected CRM/CS. (P.S. There are over 50 properties to choose from, related to ads, campaigns and profiles.)
- You’re done! All will be sync’ed when data comes in.
While the setup is running, there’s very little to maintain. New ads will be automatically detected, and you can add new ads to existing or new groups. (See 2 pictures below)
These groups represent ad profiles.